View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #217
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I haven't tried it on the PW but something is wrong with the regular version. It's blank when I open it. When I open it and try to use it in Word it's blank and while I can see the glyphs in Font Creator when I push test it's blank too. All the other ones work fine but the Regular (CharisSILR) is corrupted.
I've remade the regular, repackaged them and reported them. I've also replaced the link from before. Should be working now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64cse2dshispx08

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-30-2013 at 06:59 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote