View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
When I first started looking at 7" tabs, it was mainly due to pricing. When I actually bought a Nook tablet and held it for a few weeks (before returning it so I could get this), I became a believer, both in the size, and that I wanted a higher pixel density (I found video to be wonderful, but reading less so). The way I use a tablet, I wouldn't want anything bigger, though certainly I understand my way isn't for everyone. Anyone who would prefer this particular package at 10", see the new transformers.

I've been nursing a crush on mirasol and pixel qi for far too long. I had hoped that after the Notion Ink Adam, there'd be a flood of devices from major manufacturers. There hasn't even been a flood of news, just a trickle. Basically, I give up. The 370t can be my touchpad until something real, and probably until the 2nd gen of something real shows up.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote