View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
I hired a firm a few years ago to digitize 700 CDs and haven't touched the physical CDs since. The few books left that I use may join the party someday.
There is a scanning service called Pixily that does bulk scans I am considering using to get a jump start on digitizing everything. They will even send your scans to your Evernote email for you. However, they don't do bound documents. So, you would have to separate all your books into individual pages. Of course you would have to do that with the ScanSnap too. (Yes I covet one of those, my flatbed scanner is slow and single sided.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote