View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping someone would post!

I was a little worried about how secure the straps would be because it's built for both the 505 and the slightly larger 700. Would you say it's secure even though the lower left corner is a bit large? Would it become less secure when the bungee on the upper left corner starts to age & maybe isn't as tight? Yes, I am paranoid!

I'm also glad to see the button is so flat. I was worried about that. Would you say the button or the bungee would get in the way of holding the Reader in any way?

Now all I have to do is figure out what pattern & color I want. If I could get Tree of Life in red, that would be it. Not sure if I want Tree of Life in Saddle or Roof of Heaven in Sky Blue or Sky Dragon in Red... decisions, decisions. I really love the Roof of Heaven pattern, not thrilled with the color choices. Also love Tree of Life, but not totally sold on Saddle. Love the red, but not so sure about the Sky Dragon. Darn it! Spending $72 shouldn't be this hard!!!!

Sayhello

Last edited by sayhello; 07-15-2009 at 04:53 PM.
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote