View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #18
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
JosieB--Just to be clear--MartyTX is referring to the gestures options within Marvin (not under the iPad general settings). When you click on the "Aa" at the top of the screen, choose "Gestures" and make sure the "Brightness and warmth swipe up/down" is turned off. If this is on, then swiping up or down within Marvin will change the brightness. I like this, but do frequently end up changing the brightness accidentally. I use swiping left/right to turn pages and if the iPad recognizes my swipe as up/down instead of left/right, Marvin's brightness changes.
The "Brightness and warmth swipe up/down" is turned off, I have these settings. Or at least I think it's turned off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	430.5 KB
ID:	120568  
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote