View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:51 AM   #9
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I was happy to see that Amazon made some font choices available. Now I hope that someone figures out how to get the Kindle app to accept user supplied fonts. I found where Amazon is storing the TTF fonts on Android, but when I added a font from the collection of fonts that I use with CoolReader the Kindle app did not pick up the font that I added and place it in the selection list.
Did you reboot the device? Some units do not refresh what they have read once until forced to with a reboot.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote