View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 09:36 AM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
naughty boy High 5...:-)

You're really lucky though...I guess as a resident of the Netherlands you'll be one of the first to receive an Iliad. What's you VAT like? We have 16% here which is pretty heavy...it makes those 549€ into 635 or something without adding any value...
Maybe iRex will relent and stick to the price they gave Alexaner (549 incl. VAT, excl. Shipping) instead of 549 excl. everything like they told me.

Well..we should know soon.
Somehow i've got a nasty conflict of interests going right now...
I'd like it to be next week already because then we could hope for the release of the Iliad, but I've also got a holdiday right now (2 more wekks actually) and don#t want them to pass because after these holidays I'll be pretty busy preparing for my final exam I'm taking this summer...and then "real life" will start, looking fo a job and stuff like that...yuk...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote