View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZetlin View Post
The exact error message is:

Your suggestion seem to bypass this issue.

Though I wait for an update for calibre.
Good, rhat is what I expecedAnd looking at the database PeterT sent me (thanks Peter) there won't be a problem. I'll have the driver updated to handle it this week.

Quote:
------
Update
Looks like the metadata isn't working correctly.

I updated a book coverpage in cailbre, but this change is not reflected on the device.
What exactly did you do? If you update the cover in calibre and resend the book, the cover should get changed. But, with 2.4.0, sometimes it didn't if the book was on the home page. Powering off and on would reload the latest cover.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote