View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:21 AM   #25
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0h View Post
Athlonkmf,

Is that the Transcend card you were talking about: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820208086

I'm trying to find any proof that somebody was successful using that particular card in PRS-500 and was able to see/access all 4GB.
Do you personally have this card and tested it?

Thank you in advance.
It's a bit late, but just to clearify it, yes I personally have the 4GB transcend card. When trying to put more than 2GB of data in it to the pRS500 through the ebookprogram, it will simply say that it can't allocate more memory. If you throw the books in through other means, the reader will crash.
The same happened to a mstick >2GB by the way!

I now have a PRS505, but my 4GB card got loaned out. When I get it back, i'll try to see if it works on the PRS505 (as that one can read >2GB-memorysticks
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote