Thread: txtr pre-orders
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #11
BlueMonkey
Evangelist
BlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it isBlueMonkey knows what time it is

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Nexus S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwe View Post
Blue monkey since your tag shows you are the lucky owner of a txtr reader and i have not found a review elsewhere can you confirm please the capability to read adobe drm'ed books including the ones sold by B&N, if that's the case i will gladly stay in line and await my confirmation
I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those "soon" txtr owners - Maybe in 3 Weeks But the capability to read adobe drm'ed books can be easily confirmed, as they offer EPUBs with Adobe-DRM in their own eBook Store (txtr Store).

In Germany you can access this Store via EDGE on the device (same as on the kindle), but I don't know how this will work outside of Germany, as the included sim card is from a German mobile carrier. The device is not simlocked though, so there should be the opportunity to insert an own sim card of your choice.
BlueMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote