View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
I'm going to start a routine in the next week or so. I gained weight over the last 6 months (insane stress/lack of sleep=not enough exercise/eating badly) and want to get it off before I move in August.

I'm not a DDR guy (I suck at rhythm games) but I should be getting the new EA Sports Fit in the next few days for my Wii. So, we'll give it a try. My knees are shot from my younger days and I've a rather permanent case of planar fasciitis so my options are somewhat limited to low impact when it comes to these things.

Good luck on your plan!
It'd be great to see how you find the Wii & the Fit, and see if it really does help as an exercise option....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote