View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I have to ask... mostly because I'm out and can't try it myself right away but has anyone tried putting it at the root of the user-visible file system, where the .kobo directory is? For example, in Linux if the .kobo directory is at /mnt/KOBOReader/.kobo/ (something like E:\.kobo for Windows folks) does it work if you create /mnt/KOBOReader/userStyle.css (or E:\userStyle.css for those of us unfortunate enough to be using Windows)? I haven't seen it mentioned here yet (or I'm missing it... iPhone screens don't make forum reading easy ) and I wonder if it may work?
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote