View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
Jrosie
Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus7
I keep all my ebooks on an external drive. When there is a book I want to read I add it to my Calibre library. Using the Calibre Companion android app, available in google play, I add what I like to my reading app. If you use Moon Reader Pro, you can add your Calibre library as a catolog and download books to the reader app that way . You will be connecting your device to the Calibre library content server. This is done easily without cables.
Jrosie is offline   Reply With Quote