View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #131
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Unintentionally borrowing books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@OverDrive View Post
If a user unintentionally borrows a title, there’s an option on the Bookshelf page to return the borrowed title to the library’s collection. If a user unintentionally downloads a title, in most cases, they have the option to return the title from the respective software.
I once borrowed a book that was a reissue with a new cover. When I opened it, I realized right away I'd already read it and returned it the same day.

My account was locked for 3 days for "suspicious activity". (There's at least one thread here about this - I'm not the only person this has happened to).

So I'd be afraid to immediately return something if I ordered it by mistake.

Also, doesn't the library incur a small charge for every borrowed book? Or is only when the file is actually downloaded? I'd hate for this to cause a lot of additional charges to already cash-strapped libraries.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote