View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #19
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Though his science is dated I agree it is a good story. The first time I read the book I had bought a copy of the paperback (I think from the local libraries used book sale) I was in my teens as I recall and the story caught my interest. It wasn't til a long time later that I found other works by him. One of the wonders of the net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessie6 View Post
Just downloaded - thanks. I've read City at World's End many times. I'm a long time SciFi fan.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote