View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
FWIW: this is not a rendering problem. As Kovid noted, FF and fF are considered to be the same tag. The first one that calibre sees controls the letter case of the stored value.
I don't understand what you mean chaley - sorry!

Kovid: If you do not plan to offer an option to change the way Calibre handles the letter case of tags, could you tell me if there is a way of manually preventing Calibre from displaying my tags as upper case?

I've just gotten around to installing Calibre2Opds and am using it in conjunction with Dropbox and EPUBReader. It all works swimmingly but because the database is drawn from Calibre even EPUBReader is displaying my tags in upper case!

When I switch out of my OPDS directory and into my private library there are no case issues.
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote