View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #13171
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Started C. J. Cherryh's Betrayer (#12 in the Foreigner series) and realized it had been too long since I read #11 (Deceiver) so I decided to drop back and re-read that, since it's available at a reasonable price ($7.99).

For those who don't know the series, it's an alien/human interaction on a distant and isolated planet. Very well done, and highly recommended. Unfortunately, some of the early books are not available in eBook formats, however.
Well, no wonder I couldn't remember where things were -- apparently, I'd missed #11 entirely! Well, good, I have two Foreigner books to read then, and that's definitely a good thing. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through Deceiver, and really enjoying it. This is Cherryh at her best.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote