View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #15
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
As an OT aside....the documentary "Helvetica" offers some very nice insight into the whole world of typography. I was lukewarm on watching it but learned so much and it certainly was not boring as I had expected heading into the movie. I think it's even on Netflix as a streaming video right now. Don't remember though but I know they have the DVD.

Just think anyone interested in reading might enjoy some behind the scenes peeks into the world of typeface creation and design in addition to the politics, of course, of it all.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote