View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #58
DailyPlanet
This world is not my home
DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
How were you able to put 1,808 books on the PW? What file format are you using? My PW has 448 books & is half full. I use the .mobi file format.
All .mobi I actually have gone in a deleted a couple hundred as I could not update the firmware to the latest with no free space. I uploaded all my books to my kindle through email. When I upgraded to the PW, I just hit the cloud tab and touched the title of each book then synced my collections from my old touch.
DailyPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote