View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I can't see any books when I connect to the content server thru CC. I know it works because I can connect on my tablet using Opera browser and see all my books. In CC it just shows "No items to display." If I look at Authors, it does show that I have 23 items beginning with "A" so I know it is connecting, but I get "No items to display" if I select "A". This is happening on both my phone with the latest CC 3.1.1 and on my tablet with 3.0.5.

I was able to connect to the content server this morning, and all I did in the meantime was change the name of one of my custom columns in Calibre. I did that so that the name is shortened in the book details section in CC and I will get more room for data in the second column. The custom column name in book details also didn't change after connecting wirelessly, but I do see the new name on newly downloaded books. I am still on Calibre 0.9.36.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote