View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Seriously guys, what do you want in margins? Jammed up against the edge of the page? Tomes and i2Reader can do that. I hate it. In Stanza, I set my margins to around the same size as those which are native to Kindle...

I don't find the 15 or so pixels Kindle uses for margins on the iPhone a drain or a drag. Its not stupid. In relation to the size of the screen it makes perfect sense to me. Top and Bottom could lose a bit but its not the end of the earth, and is still perfectly serviceable. The iBooks margins are much bigger than Kindle's, but still not as big as they used to be, and I can read in iBooks now, where I was unable to, before.

So again, I ask... how small do you want your margins to be? Or is it just that you don't like not being able to set it yourselves?
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote