View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:22 AM   #14
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
I used to frequent the first Games Workshop store in the late 70s/early 80s, back when they were at the heart of role-playing and alternate board games in the UK, and subscribed to the early years of White Dwarf. I was living just a couple of streets away from the shop for a year.

However, when they reduced their focus to miniatures and their own system I lost interest. Highly profitable move for them, but left me cold.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote