View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #23080
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I agree. What can us coffee drinkers contribute to the debate? Not much, I would suggest. Ummm...I pour the boiling water onto my coffee grounds with my right hand and then stir it...
Is that Centigrade boiling or Fahrenheit? Stir clock-wise or counter-clockwise? When you stir, does the concave or convex surface of the spoon lead? Can we PLEASE get some precision going among you coffee drinkers!

I shall sit back with exactly 4fl.oz of Bombay Sapphire, over six ice cubes, each one measuring... aw, hell... I can't measure them. They keep getting smaller!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote