View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #83
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Where we really differ is you that don't keep books you don't like and wouldn't want to re-read; whereas I tend to keep every book I've purchased. I don't continue reading books I don't like, but my tastes have changed drastically over the years. I may like it later in life. That happens to me all the time.
I didn't keep them because of space considerations, mostly. Nowadays, though, with e-books, I'm less likely to purge books; I have to actively hate the book (and anyway, it's still in my bookstore account, even if I delete it).

How do you know you like the book later in life unless you reread it and find out???
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote