View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:34 AM   #16
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Well, I can confirm that the last line cut off for sideloaded epubs is still present.

Unbelievable.

I wish I could go back to 1.9.9 I had zero problems with that version, but since 1.9.10 my Kobo Touch is unusable.
You can, if you want. Assuming you don't need Kobo encrypted books. (Since you won't be able to use the Kobo sync without getting updated.). It's probably just as easy to get calibre to format you sideloaded books with an 8pt bottom border.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote