View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a 650 and the buttons don't really make much difference. What makes the difference is the firmware/ADE and you won't know until both are released and you can get reviews.
I am waiting for the reviews of the firmware and the chance to hold the new nook. I don't like the look of it, but that won't tell me how it feels in my hands. My ipod has one button and I never saw a need for more.

Having used the Kobo wifi for a month, I loved it but the firmware wasn't the best. Holding it in my hands was very comfortable and I liked the quilted back. The page turning was slow, even after using it for awhile I still noticed it.

I returned it because I wanted a dictionary feature on all books. Never liked the current nook, but I have to say customer service at B&N has always been good for me.

Ignore the hype and wait for the reviews.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote