View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

Perhaps I can specify a 'page' width in pixels in xhtml? Thanks again.
Yes, you can specify the width of any "element" in html by using css - set up a class with a width spec in pixels and then use it with a div tag. Anything in that div will conform to that width. I'm typing this on my color nook right now, so I cannot look up the syntax right now, but look for css rules under width.

Mow that I think about it more, I guess if you code it corrrctly it doesn't matter how eide the window on your PC btowser is for testing. It should appear in a narrow column anyway.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote