Thread: Best for manga
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:24 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
I'd say the iLiad right now, but also the Cybook as soon as they support zipped formats. 2 days ago, I compared a few images on the Sony PRS-500 and the Cybook v3. The software on the Cybook had a much better image quality overall.
It really isn't fair to compare the 500 to the Gen3. Teh Vizplex screen is noticeably better. If you want to compare, compare the 505 to the Gen3 since they both use the same screen. I don't know if the 505 would look that much better since the 505 has 8 shades where the Gen3 only has 4.

If someone wants to send me a Gen3, I'll be happy to compare the two screens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote