View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #84
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Hi Nick,

Purely because I don't know a better way, I'm afraid.

As you know, I use BD as my book editor, and BD inserts an <HR> to mark a page break. The way that I create my Mobi books is to export the BD book as HTML, and then do a series of global search and replace operations, one of which is to replace "<hr>" by "<mbp:pagebreak>". I then feed the resulting HTML to Mobi Creator.

If you can suggest an alternate "replacement" for the <hr> tag that I could do to force page breaks, I'll be happy to change my process.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote