View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 08:08 PM   #15
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
After what I learned in this thread and then reading other threads, etc., I was leaning towards a mobi reader (cybook). Mainly because the books I've purchased to date are ereader or mobi and I figured out how to read my ereader books in mobi AND I can read mobi on my blackberry AND I can create a recipe book and other things in mobi (that I can read on my blackberry and ereader if I go with Cybook).

Sigh...it is very frustrating that there isn't one technology that all ereader makers can build around...let them compete based on the functionality of the reader itself... doh...I guess that might make too much sense (not to mention too many consumers happy).
French is offline   Reply With Quote