View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #14
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDani View Post
for all nay-sayers, http://www.slashgear.com/notion-ink-...cenes-0997060/ slashgear promised a review and handson. it's a very revealing story, proving Notion Ink is not just some noname indian brand, but some potentially big names could be behind it.
anyway , as i said before, bear in mind pixelQi tech is still TFT and might not be as easy as eink on eyes.
I hope they are successful, don't get me wrong. But I've seen lots of articles like that about companies/devices that never got past the prototype/PR phase. Many of them sound great in the press releases and pre-reviews, but then they disappear and you never hear from them again.

In the tech world, if you can't go buy/order one, then it's not "real". When I hear them talking about going after investors recently, that tells me they're still probably a ways off from delivering a final product.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote