View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Like to feel scared?

I recently read The Little Girl In My Room by Claire Farrell. It's a collection of short, disturbing stories that will make your skin crawl. The first couple of stories are of the type that you might read aloud while sitting around a campfire...you know...to scare the kiddies. But from there the tales turn more and more twisted until they make you shiver, make the hair on the back of your neck stand on end.

I own a Kindle, so I bought the ebook at Amazon's Kindle Store (a deal at 99 cents). I don't know if it's available anywhere else.

The author has an uncanny knack for remaining firmly in each character's POV as she tells each tale. Very talented author!

~Donna~
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote