View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #354
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I have had friends on facebook my age, 40 something drooling and carrying on like love struck 13 year olds over edward.
Well, considering sparkly Eddie is over 100 years old, he is the best example of Peter Pan syndrome since old Pete himself. And that particular breed of male does seem to attract the ladies like honey attract flies.

Twilight is sure to provide ample fodder for future social historians: a century old introvert, constantly reliving his teen years, romancing a suicidal, clinically depressed teenager?
I can just see the class discussions:
"What does that say about the times and the male half of the species that an entire demographic cohort considered that a romantic fantasy?"
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote