View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #14
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
nope, it does not seem to work for me - no directory "koboExtStorage" is greated on google drive, but the script does something, as the "auth.txt" file that I create on the device disappears after syncing.

Any ideas on what could be going wrong? Could this depend on the fact that the Mini does not have an SD card?
What a shame

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but are you sure you put the right code in the auth.txt? No extra stuff etc, just the thing from google?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote