View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #4
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Since the latest firmware update, I often see a page appear half at a time when I open a book. Just one of the many bugs they introduced this time around.
Ah good to know. Is that 2.3.1? I haven't seen anything like it yet.

In that case the solution might be to manually upgrade to the bug fix firmware 2.3.2 (that has only been distributed in Japan for some reason). The link can be found here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185660

Be careful to get the right firmware – new Touches take the Glo firmware... However, even if you just bought a Touch, doesn't mean you have the new Touch, it might be old stock... and I don't know how to distinguish between new and old Touch models, sorry.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote