View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #130
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
It (1.0.25) builds okay here with
Code:
./configure --prefix=${TC_BUILD_DIR} --host=${CROSS_TC} --enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --without-libdl --without-versioned --disable-python --disable-resmgr --disable-dependency-tracking --without-debug --disable-alisp --enable-seq
:?
Stupid question: did you make sure you re-ran the whole configure/make enchilada from a clean tree (make distclean)? Also, not sure about your whole CC/host/target stuff, usually, a correct --host is enough with autotools, I very rarely have to override CC manually, and that's usually only when a project doesn't use a real buildsystem .
As mentioned in a previous post, I followed the instructions (with static options added) here: http://omappedia.org/wiki/ALSA_Setup

It was building successfully when I added your options, but it only runs successfully (up to the point that it fails) when I copy the .so file to the folder containing the tones program.

I did a "make clean", but not a "make distclean".

What I want is a program that runs on all the kindle models without recompiling. In that case of eink, this took some extra manipulation (especially with the incompatible eink headers for 5.0.x and 5.1.x firmware).

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-12-2012 at 06:17 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote