View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Newbie question: can we discuss pirates?

Hi, I'm a newbie. I can't find the rules for the forum. Are we allowed to talk about accessing pirate ebooks.

Someone on another thread said they were searching for "XXXX". Just as an experiment, I searched for it, found a torrent source, downloaded and converted the ebook for free in about 10 minutes flat. Can I tell the other poster about it? Can I explain torrent if he isn't familiar with it?

Seems to me it would be a no-no. Is there a set of rules for posting that I haven't found yet?
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote