View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:00 PM   #33
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
There's an old romance series long out of print that I plan converting to ebooks just because I want electronic versions. In all the years I've searched I've only found one of the books available on the Darknet. I've also spent a bit of time checking second hand sources for the books and finally filled out my collection. You can imagine how fragile some of these books are since they were cheap paperbacks when first published in the 60's and 70's. Scanning really is the only way for me to preserve the content.

I also have some older SF books from the 1970's that I will also scan for my personal use.

I have the OpticBook and it works great for my light use. OCR is the weak link but I'm happy when I have only an error or two per page.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote