View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
I picked one up at the SonyStyle store at the Galleria in Dallas over the weekend. They have had them for a few days. What they don't have yet are the covers. Did Best Buy have covers?
I feel your pain. I avoid BB whenever possible.
They had one red cover for the 300 and I bought it, and one black cover for the 600. Both covers were lying on a shelf next to the calculators, unmarked, no pricing information. It is as though BB is trying to hide the Sony Readers and accessories. Other than these two covers, there were no other accessories. I would love to avoid BB, but with CompUSA and CircuitCity both extinct in my area, I don't have much of a choice. Our Fry's is the most pathetic electronics store as they have stopped stocking almost everything of interest--they have about half the inventory selection of a year ago. I guess the economy makes it hard on these stores to stock much merchandise.

I wish we had a SonyStyle store here in mid-cities. I hate driving to Dallas what with the terrible traffic. Fort Worth is better, but I stil try to avoid it too.