View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #10
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Actually, KNOX (and the new region lock, if reported issues continue) are what make the Note 3 out of the question for me. The 1520 couldn't have arrived at a better time.

My question: Whether or not the version of Windows which the 1520 uses allows USB audio out.

At this point, Android 4.2 and iOS7 both do, so Windows tablets ought to be competitive.

I'd also like to know more about the 1520's DAC chip. Is it a Wolfson, Cirrus, Yamaha or something else?

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-24-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote