View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljgoesmoo View Post
I did post in the device forum. Goyal said to reboot both - which worked once - now it isn't working again. Tried rebooting together again last night and nothing. Such a pain because ALL of my books are in epub
Are you sure this is just a Calibre issue? Does your computer recognize your Fire...can you see/open your fire through MY Computer when it is attached via usb?

* Nevermind, I see in your post in Calibre Devices forum that you are certain your fire is recognized by your win 7 computer....so again, I'm no help. Sorry!

Last edited by GoSharks; 01-25-2013 at 11:08 AM.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote