View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
shayt
shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shayt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
monitor the selling of an epub

Hi,

how can i know if my epub was sold without my knowledge ?

suppose i created an epub,
and i sell it an e-book store,

how can i know if my e-book was sold ?
maybe the store keeps 100% of the sell to themselves and they don't tell me that they sold it.

another option to this problem -
lets assume that there is an unfamiliar e-book store (which does NOT have a contract with me)
they buy one book from me, so now they have the epub, they change it a little (removing the buyer info from this copy)
and then they start to sell this epub by themselves, and again, keep 100% of the profit to themselves.

can i know about it someway,
can i protect my epub is some way ?

Thanks,
Shay
shayt is offline   Reply With Quote