Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #25
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice13 View Post
Booxtor, please double check all the information before you write something. Please do not promise easy migration to Android on all devices you sell. You do not know some facts (possible) or your greed and desire to sell another device from your store is bigger then your respect to Mobileread Forum Users (also possible) - but the forum users will soon find out who lies to them. Just couple of months
Hey,
just a suggestion for your future posts -before you post here some bullshit think twice.
Somehow you tend to offend user in forum here in you last posts (even your customers).

I assume in this case your greed and desire to sell another device from your store is bigger than your respect to Mobileread Forum users since all your (16) posts here in forum are just advertizing of your store or attempt to troll me or my store.

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-28-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote