View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #60
Martina Schein
eBook-Reader-Fan
Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd Edition
Hello software engineers,

I am so excited about this new beta version that I have now posted an article equal in my small private blog about it.

martina-schein.net/blog/sigil-epub-editor-weitere-beta-version-0-5-905-mit-fehlerbereinigung-und-neuen-features/8603/

Anyone interested can get the article that is written in the German language, to translate into English. On second place in the sidebar of my blog I have installed the Google Translator.

It is not the first article about Sigil in my blog - I'm doing here in Germany »diligently« advertisement for this great program.

Greetings
Martina