View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Noob's guide to debricking through ATK :D

EDIT: I really, really advocate using Kubrick instead of ATK. Kubrick works better, has a higher success rate, is less complicated, and easier to support, from a developer standpoint. If you really must use ATK, then proceed, at your own risk.

I've created a small guide to debricking the kindle keyboard with ATK on the wiki. This should cover it all, but feel free to edit it, (translate?) and clarify things for noobs.(i wrote this in a car with no internet access only an ATK screenshot, so some parts aren't very clear..)

I saw the commotion that SYRIUSDARK was causing and it seemed like we didn't really have a great how-to and I had also recently decided that I had been a lurker too long, and that i needed to contribute in one way or another, so i created this guide so that it will help many who come to this forum looking for K3 help.

Enjoy

(btw, i hope i did the additions to the index correctly. i added it to How-to and k3)

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/K3noobdebrickatk

Last edited by qlob; 07-06-2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Updated Header
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote