View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Good stuff from all - great thread Nyssa! Sorry I never got around to updating my Wimbledon thread with my fave pro pics from this year's SW19...

No surprise from me - this Fed fanboy still believes. The greatest player I have ever seen will be a major factor at Flushing Meadow. Women's draw is always tricky for me to pick out though....

sigh...so sad. One of the worst things about my recent life relocation to Hong Kong will be ending my streak of 26 years of US Open attendance.... I always knew I was so lucky to be a native NYCer.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote