View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #56
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
thanks for the link, checking out the selections now

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetterau View Post
Hi, I've written a number of books (novels, short stories, non-fiction, and collections of poems) that are free at www.memoware.com and .99 each at the Kindle store. Eleanor (Eleanor Lincoln Morse) and I started our own press to produce books which we sometimes sell and sometimes give away. It is my view that artists are responsible for delivering their work. If publishers decide that they cannot profit from your work, then you need to complete the loop yourself. So far, my books have been downloaded over 65,000 times, all over the English speaking world. This has been much more satisfying than accumulating rejection slips. Those who can make a living doing what they love are lucky. More power to them. Thankfully, the internet gives many of us an alternative way to be read. John Moncure Wetterau.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote