View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #10
allanguthrie
Enthusiast
allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle and Sony PRS-600
Now #9 in the UK Kindle Store!

Two more great customer reviews since I last posted. They're headed, "What a clever story" and "Original and enthralling story."

There's also an excellent review at the Unsanity Files. "Bye Bye Baby grabbed me from the start and didn’t let go. It managed the trick of being both cerebral and intense."

I've also been interviewed a couple of times in the last week. Firstly at Spinetingler Mag, as part of their terrific series about authors new to e-publishing, and second at You Would Say That, Wouldn't You?
allanguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote