Thread: What bugs you
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I must read books by the worst authors around! No one else notices anomalies in the books they read?

Now I'm not talking about standard conventions like the guy that turns into a werewolf on a full moon. I'm talking about how Superman will grit his teeth as he bends cold steel with his bare hands. And then can stop a locomotive with one hand. Or the guy that knows he has 60 (or 90) seconds to go from one airlock in a total vacuum to another airloch. Like he isn't going to have just a few MORE problems than holding his breath?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote