View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 11:48 AM   #44
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
The library already provides this feature, and has big publisher books. If they don't buy a book, I either decide I don't want to read it, or I buy it. I doubt publishers will ever be more flexible with Amazon versus the libraries.
Changed my mind. Found a boat load of knitting books as part of the package, and my library doesn't have many. Didn't think I would like online knitting books, but this way, rather than having to go through my bookcase, I have everything right at my fingertips. So I will subscribe, probably for 30 days, and download as many knitting books as I can find.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote